EC Activity from Musical Drawing by Christian Posada
1. Listen to one of your favorite songs
2. While listening, close your eyes
3. With a black marker, draw one continuous line/squiggle/circle on a blank paper, without lifting the tip of the marker for 30 seconds
4. Open your eyes and stop drawing
5. Use 4 different colors to color in the gaps between the line/squiggle/circle that you drew
6. Once you are satisfied with our art piece, stop.
7. Admire your artwork!
I have interviewed Christian Posada for the class. Once I discovered he was very good at drawing even though he was majoring Psychology. He could be an artist. After I tried Christian Posada’s activity, I felt that I seemed to go back to my childhood. I think that almost everyone likes drawing thing like this. I even had a drawing book for filling the pattern by using different colors when I was a child. This activity is so remarkable and memorial, especially with favorite music.